30 October 2022
1 minutes to read
I’ve done a lot of reading but I’ll again be focusing on the talk I plan to prepare. I want to test some of the ideas I have but if I’m sucessful I’ll be focusing November to have it ready. This means I’ll be doing a lot estimation of the work but my main issue of what kind of dataset to retrieve might be solved as I was looking for some data that might be actually useful.
- Mussel — Airbnb’s Key-Value Store for Derived Data
- When life gives you lemons, write better error messages
- Data Engineering in 2022: Storage and Access
- Accelerating Big Data processing with Spark optimisation
- Five Common Data Quality Gotchas in Machine Learning and How to Detect Them Quickly
- Farnam Street
- Upgrading Data Warehouse Infrastructure at Airbnb
- Enable self-service visual data integration and analysis for fund performance using AWS Glue Studio and Amazon QuickSight
I'm José Cabeda, a data engineer focused on improving data systems and educating on how to use them. I also do a lot of planning and read as much as I can.