23 October 2022
1 minutes to read
Gotten some progress on the statistics course and finnally caught with the to-read pile of articles. As I’ve been on vacations I didn’t do too much else so happy with my personal progress.
- Detect and process sensitive data using AWS Glue Studio
- A Look at Postgres 15: MERGE Command with Examples
- Why public chats are better than direct messages
- How Airbnb safeguards changes in production
- How Trying New Programming Languages Helped Me Grow as a Software Engineer
- Grab Shared Its Experience in Designing Distributed Data Platform
- Netflix Builds a Custom High-Throughput Priority Queue Backed by Redis, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- The State of AWS Security
- Postgres Full Text Search vs the rest
- Verifying distributed systems with Isabelle/HOL, by Martin Kleppmann
I'm José Cabeda, a data engineer focused on improving data systems and educating on how to use them. I also do a lot of planning and read as much as I can.