09 October 2022
1 minutes to read
I’ve taken a bit off for the past month. Nonetheless I’ve read the Streaming systems book (great one to complement Designing Data Intensive Applications). For the next one, October I’ll need to both refresh my statistics knowledge and I’m starting to write some ideas to present on meetups/conferences which I’d like to have on a final draft by the end of the month.
- Bringing the best live video experience to Cloudflare Stream with AV1
- Micro-Partitioning: An Alternative Circuit Breaker for Kafka
- Future Proofing SQL with Carefully Placed Errors
- Apache Iceberg Reduced Our Amazon S3 Cost by 90%
- Check the article regarding Malloy
- Source & Binary / You should have lots of AWS accounts
- What’s New in Apache Kafka 3.3
- Eats data platform: Empowering businesses with data
- Some ways to get better at debugging
- A Distributed System is Knowable: an Impossible Thing for Developers
I'm José Cabeda, a data engineer focused on improving data systems and educating on how to use them. I also do a lot of planning and read as much as I can.