July 10, 2021
This week I’ve been pushing my scripty guy and tried to automate the lookout for vaccines in my country. Add some partial success and let’s leave it at that 😅.
Below I’m leaving some articles and conferences on python, and leaving a reference to DBT. With the coming of Airflow conference I’m hoping to get good presentations on how to tackle data issues with it (might be fun).
- Best-practices process for Docker packaging
- Data Processing on Ray
- Event-driven applications: Apache Kafka and Python
- Python Best Practices for a New Project in 2021
- Trusting Metrics at Pinteres
- The Rise and Fall of the OLAP Cube
The last one I guess I’m a bit biased really want this to work Trino + dbt= a match in SQL heaven
Have a nice week and stay safe!
I'm José Cabeda, a data engineer focused on improving data systems and educating on how to use them. I also do a lot of planning and read as much as I can.