25 June 2021
1 minutes to read
I’ve gotten to watch a documentary related to night watch which I found quite nice which explain the image above 😅. Related to reading I’ve gotten started preparing some presentations for conferences, meetups and internal which I hope to use someday… I’ve also gotten into reading a bit more in airflow as I had to do a migration of airflow which I hope to write more later this week.
- The Road to Pattern Matching in Python
- What the Heck is a Data Mesh?
- Scaling relational SQL databases
- Why ETL Needs Open Source to Address the Long Tail of Integrations
- Cross-DAG Dependencies
- Gradual Typing in Practice
Have a nice week and stay well 😁
I'm José Cabeda, a data engineer focused on improving data systems and educating on how to use them. I also do a lot of planning and read as much as I can.